Anyone who listens to podcasts knows that hosts often ask listeners to leave a rating and review of the show in Apple Podcast/iTunes. This allows more engagement and helps others find us.
In case you need a little help. Here’s a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to subscribe, rate and review Forties AF.
Click this icon if you need toaccess Apple Podcast
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Search icon (on the bottom) and search for “Forties AF.” Tap the album art.
- First hit the SUBSCRIBE button
- On the podcast page, scroll down to Write a Review.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom of the page.
- Write the review.
- Then rate the podcast using 1 to 5 stars.
- Submit a brief honest review. Send
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page and search Forties AF podcast.
- Click on Subscribe
- Look for Ratings and Reviews tab.
- Rate the podcast using 1 to 5 stars.
- Submit a brief honest review.
Bonus: Get Forties AF Swag
Thank you so much, my friend! When you leave a review, please drop me a line at email@example.com and I’ll send you some Forties AF swag.